SUBMITTING GRADES – Choose “Cycle Grades” in the Grades menu
- Choose class and click retrieve data
- Average will be listed, you can enter an override grade if necessary, enter PIN and Save if changes are made
- Citizenship grades – E,S, N, U
- Progress Report Comments – enter in the “IPR Comments” window
- Report Card Comments – enter in the “Cycle Grades” window using the codes. Code Legend is on the right side of the screen
- Submitting Grades:
- Progress Reports – do NOTHING just make sure students have average in cycle
- Report Cards – click “Mark Grades Ready to Post.” They will show “ready” in the drop down window.
- Semester Exams:
- A semester exam column will be visible in the third marking period. Enter exam grades before submitting averages.
REPORTS - In the Reports menu and Post Attendance screen
- Student Roster for Sub - in the window where you submit attendance, click “Print” on upper right.
- Assignment Grades – this is your “Gradebook Print.”
- UIL – No Pass/ No Play check – this only works for students assigned to classes such as “football.” An OFFICIAL failing list will be printed every 3/6 weeks for sponsors to check.
- Class Roster – this is the “Blank Data Entry” - a roster with empty grid
- Attendance Verification – use for attendance office and EXEMPTION absences