Sync Calendar, Gmail, and other G Suite with your...
- On the iOS device, touch Settings.
- Touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Touch Add Account.
- Touch Exchange.
- Enter your full email address and a password and touch Next.
- In the Server field, enter m.google.com.
- Leave the Domain field blank.
- In the Username field, enter your full email address.
- The password should already be in the Password field, if not, enter it again and touch Next
- Select the Google services you want to sync, such as Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, and touch Save.
*To receive and respond to meeting requests on your device, you need to turn on Mail and Calendar here and New events in the Google Calendar settings. See Customize Mail, Calendar, and Contact settings for more information.
- Touch the Settings > Accounts > Add account > Google to add your school account.
- Select Existing and enter your full email address as your username and your password.
- Touch OK to agree to the Terms of Service. The device will sign in to your domain. This process may take a few minutes.
- You may be presented with additional steps giving you the option to join Google+, opt in to Google Play communications, or set up a credit card to purchase Google Play media. You can choose to set these up or touch Not now.
- After completing these steps, you should see Account sign-in successful. You can choose which services you want to sync to the device.